Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I did hit the icon to acknowledge your advice; however, I'm recovering froma bad cold and it will take some time to stand down this printer and reboot...I will be in  touch if the paper does not go throuth the ADF like it is suppose to....so far I am very disappointed with the printer I had such high hopes for.....

HP Recommended

OK did what you said, 4 times, and yes using only HP ink cartridges, when this happened, It was in the middle of copying documents from my computer, did software upgrade, (previously could copy from pc without software)and then it operated as normal, but blank sheets coming out, went out and bought new HP ink, installed, still receiving the same message "Remove and check cartridges".  cleaned out old ink from resting tray area, cleaned contacts, followed all instructions in troubleshooting with no results, fustrated to say at the least.

HP Recommended

The reset is done, but still the setup menu tells "access denied". The acces via USB Works. But furthermore there is no contact to wireless network. so no printing via phone or via eprint

HP Recommended

Thanks.  It seems to have worked.

Pat

HP Recommended
Hard reset did not help. Ink cartriges are fine and HP brand. Test page directly out of printer prints fine. Copies and prints are all blank. Even though the printer had had a couple of issues from the beginnin(powersave and wireless print malfunctions) this current problem started suddenly when trying to print a page from the computer. Maybe the printer got a virus.
HP Recommended

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! YOU FREAKING ROCK! AND IM A NERD! _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.