07-03-2014 05:29 PM
I am using hp Officejet Pro 8600 printer and am trying to print a booklet in pdf format. Also I am printing on both sides of the sheet and the second page is upside down.
07-03-2014 07:42 PM
The booklet MUST be setup during the design phase before exporting to PDF. We can't change layout of pdf files unless we have a very expensive product called Acrobat. For up-side-down, when printing duplex, change Flip long/short edge option will fix this. Please try:
Click Print > Properties (or Printer setup) > Under Both side option change Flip long edge (can be short edge).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)