09-03-2012 09:57 AM
Hi, I have an HP Deskjet 3052A and I'm trying to set it up wirelessly. I previously had it set up for wireless printing using the USB cable, but I've just moved into university and I forgot the cable. I'm using windows 7 and I'm on the universities internet, so I have no access to a router. Any ideas?
09-03-2012 10:17 AM
HP 3052a has an alternate method of wireless installation called "HP Auto Wireless Connect". Please refer the following to know how to install using this method.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)