10-18-2010 08:20 PM
Hi, I need to scan my documents but it wont let me because of the "Incorrect Cartridge" error message. I don't have time to run to the store and pick up the correct cartridge I tried to take them out and it still wont let me use the scanner because of the "Insert Print Cartridge" message. How can I get past this so I can scan my documents???? I don't need to print right now just use the scaner! Please Help!
10-19-2010 03:44 AM
I got a C6380 and asked the same thing, I'm missing the black photo cartridge but the printer won't let me scan documents .... The answer I had was to put a cartridge ....
Money $$ Money $$ Money $$
Last time I'm going for an HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)