12-21-2009 10:16 AM
I have twice installed HP wireless 7280 on
wife's mini netbook with downloads since
netbook has no cd/dvd drive.
HP drivers site check shows driver is
current but netbook control panel
printer window shows no printer
installed. Why does is work for a
while then disappear..?? I cannot
print pages which worked fine
12-21-2009 10:31 AM
What OS is the netbook running?
Are you trying to setup a direct computer-to-printer Ad-Hoc connection or are you using a wireless-router?
( While I'm an embedded wireless systems engineer at work, on this forum I do not represent my former employer, Hewlett-Packard, or my current employer, Microsoft )
+ Click the White Kudos star on the left as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)