06-23-2012 03:12 PM
1.Hp deskjet 1000 printer J110 series
Hi, I purchased the printer around 5 months ago, had no trouble up until a few weeks ago when it just stopped printing. I noticed that it was offline and turned it back to online, It was still not responding. I have followed all the steps on the hp website. I have re-installed the printer and software, updated drivers, replaced USB cable, downloaded the HP print and scan doctor, restarted print spooler etc nothing had fixed the issue. I have tried other USB ports aswell. I try to print a word document and it doesnt even send to the print queue, yet there is no error message. I tryed to print a notebook document and it got sent to the print queue, but nothing happens !
Could anyone help, Its really frustrating me and I cant think of anything else to do !
06-23-2012 05:48 PM
You are still under warranty contact HP here for free tech support.
Have you tried to remove the power plug from the J110 to reset it?
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)