12-07-2013 12:34 AM
i have a year old Hp deskjet 2510 all-in-one. Have also installed a new black cartridge. & levels shown by software & harware abt ink levels are full. still its not printing, even the test page. whot might b the problem ??? plz help
& didnt use it for few months after new cartridge installing ... how to clean the printer head ??? cannot find a video or image tutorial abt it ... plz help
12-10-2013 10:50 AM
I understand that you are having an issue getting the printer to print black ink. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue. Follow the steps in this document for Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues, There are several steps for cleaning the contacts on the ink cartridge.
Let me know if this helped or if you need further assistance.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)