11-20-2013 04:28 PM
The message disappears when I remove the colored ink cartridges and leave the black in. But I can not print without all the ink cartridges in.
11-21-2013 12:16 AM - edited 11-21-2013 12:17 AM
Here is the solution that you can refer to - Click here
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
I work for HP, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)