01-27-2013 05:24 PM
Keep getting this error code which occured after a paper jam, I have cleared jam, opened an closed the flaps, I have also totally powered the unit off, still getting same error message. also, the paper is very slow to be pulled into the printer itself. Replaced the cartridges as well. We have only had this printer 2 months and need it to work for school work. Any help greatly appreciated.
01-27-2013 06:18 PM
Hi, take a look at this HP link.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)