05-04-2014 07:13 PM
I have Windows 7 Professional, 32 bits
I am having installation error...
Call to DriverPackageInstall returned error 1627 for package 'C:\ProgramFiles\HP\HP Officejet 6700\DriverStore\Pipeline\hpvpI09.inf
05-07-2014 08:43 AM - edited 05-07-2014 08:45 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I see that you are not able to install your HP 6700 Premium, with your Windows 7 PC.
I would recommend the following:
1.) Uninstall the software. Uninstalling the Printer Software.
2.) Try using the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows, for the re-install.
Hope this information helps, and have a great day!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)