04-23-2011 07:28 PM
I have been unable to figure out how to print a 7x5 picture on 7x5 photopaper and have the print go right to the edge of the paper.
04-23-2011 08:45 PM
You need to choose 5 x 7 Borderless in the page size pulldown.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)