02-25-2014 04:50 PM
My computer (which is wirelessly connected to my printer) can PRINT to the printer but can't SCAN from it.
It says "scanner communication cannot be established..." etc. etc.
I recently moved and I notice that my Laserjet CM1415fnw still shows the IP address of my last apartment. Perhaps I need to completely reset my printer to factory settings (and get rid of the old IP address)?
I really need to scan some stuff. Please help. Thanks.
P.S> This thread has been moved from Laserjet to Multifunction and All-in-One. - Hp Forum Moderator
02-26-2014 12:07 PM
You need to Cold Reset your 1415 to reset the networking information. Once you are reset then allow the printer to establish new network information and re-run the network installation from the Full Software Solution.
HP LaserJet CM1415 Cold Reset:
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)