12-20-2011 07:12 AM
I already tried uninstalling and installing back up, I restored the printer to default settings, rebooted both printer and modem. I've tried using both my Mac and HP laptop. Any other suggestions?
12-20-2011 10:56 AM
Was your printer installed to a router previously? What brand is your new modem/router?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)