11-12-2013 11:32 AM
I just bought the HP ENVY 4502 All-in-One printer, and I'm having a hard time printing out things like e-mails and other documents. I printed out the Wireless Network Test page, and the 'wireless' part of the printer passed. The 'signal' quality was also excellent. When I tried to print out an e-mail, I kept getting an error message. The printer is also only a few feet away from the router, so I'm stumped as to what the problem is. I hope that someone out there can help.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printing and Digital Imaging > Software to Multifunction and All-in-One. - HP Forum Moderator
11-15-2013 08:47 AM
Hello, what is the error message the printer is displaying? Although, if you are able to print internal prints, but not from your laptop/pc then there is a communication issue. So the error message would be a big help, how did you install the printer? CD software, or online driver?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)