06-20-2011 12:27 PM
How do I print wireless? It says on the box it came in to just touch one button. Which Button?
I thank-you for your help in advance.
06-20-2011 04:44 PM
The easiest way to print wirelessly is to get the latest software for your printer from the "Support & Drivers" link at the top of this page.
When you start this process, make sure the USB cable is NOT plugged into your printer. When the software asks, choose a Network (or Wireless) installation type. Plug in the USB cable only when it asks.
The one button method requires newer wireless routers and you still have to install the software, so the method above is overall more straightforward.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)