08-27-2010 12:57 PM
and i want to install my printer to my new laptop.
Its an HP photosmart c5280 all in one
Is there somewhere i can download the software online or do i have to buy new software?
08-27-2010 11:33 PM
The software can be downloaded from HP here. Select the appropriate operating system then download the appropriate driver and any updates available.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)