02-15-2012 11:57 AM
hi there angpl,
Ink system failures are usually accompanied by an error code so you may want to take note. This article has troubleshooting steps for ink system failure and some quick references for particular codes. Follow the steps outlined and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
07-12-2012 03:32 PM
I am having the same problem, but there is not error code associated with the message. It says: "Ink System Failure. Please turn Printer off and then on." No additional codes or instructrions.
I have tried to clean the heads without any luck.
07-13-2012 10:57 AM
Hi there tmuse,
What printer model and operating system is this for?
11-01-2012 07:52 AM
12-19-2012 10:26 AM
This happened to me this morning. Printed three sheets and then this message. Have cleaned everything, shut off, turned on, unplugged, replugged, rebooted, new cartridges. Help.
12-19-2012 10:43 AM
12-19-2012 11:48 AM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)