09-11-2013 07:17 AM
Hi, so when you say they won't register are you seeing a particular error msg? Does it look like they clicked into place properly?
FYI, check out the youtube playlist for replacing cartridges
09-11-2013 07:24 AM
the cartridges click into place and the error message says not enough ink in cyan cartridge and shows cyan with an exclamation mark on screen.
09-11-2013 07:43 AM
Ok, so try the steps in the document below...
Please let me know how you get on
09-11-2013 07:53 AM
If the printer is no good I will buy a new one, but I have just spent £80.00 on cartridges and wonder if I would get the monay back.
09-11-2013 08:14 AM
Is the printer still in warranty?
09-12-2013 05:26 AM
Sure, check out the link below.....
Could you please let us know how you get on?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)