11-05-2011 05:58 PM
My deskjet 5440 will not print. I have checked it all out with the troubleshooter. When I try to print, the orange arrow flashes and says it is out of paper, but I do have paper in it. Can't figure out what the problem is. Can anyone help?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)