06-21-2011 04:43 PM
06-22-2011 12:35 PM
If your printer is connected to a wireless router, you can use the free HP iPrint app to print SOME things.
AirPrint (built-in iOS printing) is not supported with this printer.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
06-04-2013 02:47 PM
Your post has been moved to -->Printer Networking and Wireless<-- for better exposure.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)