Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 5640
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

I am unable to get either of my cartridges to click into place, there does not appear to be sufficient space.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Luddite6,

Here is the link for the step by step instruction on how to install cartridges.

LINK

Just to make sure, are you using HP 62 Black Original Ink Cartridge and HP 62 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge? 

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

Do more than just exist

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi Luddite6,

Here is the link for the step by step instruction on how to install cartridges.

LINK

Just to make sure, are you using HP 62 Black Original Ink Cartridge and HP 62 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge? 

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Do more than just exist
HP Recommended
Thanks, it now works
HP Recommended

Glad to hear that, in case you need some assistance dont hesitate to ask for help here ! 

Do more than just exist
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.