Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I lost my installation CD. How do I install my HP printer or All in One?

HP Recommended

@Tuoyi wrote:

I lost my installation CD. How do I install my HP printer or All in One?

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system? Do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit version?  Click here,  enter your printer model, then select Drivers and Software.  Next find the appropriate drivers and updates and download them to your computer then install them.  Typically the printer should not be connected to the computer until you are instructed to by the installer.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

i lost my installation cd HP photosmart all in one B109a and have a new computer. Was unable to transfer files from old pc.  I had an IT student try help me with this and for a little while it seemed successful. Now it seems to have vanished from the system. Not sure what to do. Need the printer up and running urgently.

thanks Kinka.

HP Recommended

@or57 wrote:

I have the same problem... I successfully download the driver for my All in One HP printer (1210v), but I find this message after the installation done: The file cannot be accessed by the system

What can I do?

@or57 wrote:

I have the same problem... I successfully download the driver for my All in One HP printer (1210v), but I find this message after the installation done: The file cannot be accessed by the system

What can I do?

HP Recommended
I LOST MY CD WAT I DO NOW
HP Recommended

I lost my install CD, is there another way to install my printer?

HP Recommended

@TAYA wrote:
I LOST MY CD WAT I DO NOW

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system? Do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit version?  Click here,  enter your printer model, then select Drivers and Software.  Next find the appropriate drivers and updates and download them to your computer then install them.  Typically the printer should not be connected to the computer until you are instructed to by the installer.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

@jcpmom wrote:

I lost my install CD, is there another way to install my printer?

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system? Do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit version?  Click here,  enter your printer model, then select Drivers and Software.  Next find the appropriate drivers and updates and download them to your computer then install them.  Typically the printer should not be connected to the computer until you are instructed to by the installer.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

HP Recommended

I would like to install a psc 1315 All in One Printer on a Mac computer.  I don't have the installation CD.

HP Recommended

What Mac OS?  For OS X click here to download the drivers or order a replacement CD.  If you have OS 9 then select your operating system from the dropdown list.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.