Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I lost my installation CD. How do I install my HP laserJet 1020 printer?

HP Recommended

@taught wrote:

I lost my installation CD. How do I install my HP laserJet 1020 printer?

Please read this post then provide some details.  What operating system? Do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit version?  You can click on Support and Drivers at the top of the page,  enter your printer model, select your operating system and then look for an appropriate driver.

If you have Windows 7 or Windows 8 the driver wizard at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

I LOST CD OF MY PRINTER.MY PRINTER CODE IS  - EV0KO535,MODEL NO.SNPRH-0901,HP RADIO SDGOB-0892...I WANT TO ADD PRINTER WITH MY COMPUTER..IS THIS POSSIBLE WITHOUT CD,I NEED YOUR SUGGESTION AND HELP....THANK YOU

HP Recommended

@rijuhem wrote:

I LOST CD OF MY PRINTER.MY PRINTER CODE IS  - EV0KO535,MODEL NO.SNPRH-0901,HP RADIO SDGOB-0892...I WANT TO ADD PRINTER WITH MY COMPUTER..IS THIS POSSIBLE WITHOUT CD,I NEED YOUR SUGGESTION AND HELP....THANK YOU

What is the HP model number of the printer?

HP Recommended

Hi, my computer crashed and I had to go back to factory setings.

now my printer will not work even when using the installation cd...any ideas?

HP Recommended

@joefish0_1 wrote:

Hi, my computer crashed and I had to go back to factory setings.

now my printer will not work even when using the installation cd...any ideas?

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system? Do you have a 32 bit or 64 bit version?  You can click on Support and Drivers at the top of the page,  enter your printer model, select your operating system and then look for an appropriate driver.

Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

I lost my installation CD for hpdeskjet ink advantage 2010 printer.  How do I install?

HP Recommended

Hi _4,

Try the link below for your printer drivers.

Hp Deskjet 

HP Recommended

How can I buy a replacement CD for my hp printer photosmart 6520?

HP Recommended

@3832fry247 wrote:

How can I buy a replacement CD for my hp printer photosmart 6520?

It may depend on where in the world you are, but at least from the US you can order a replacement CD from the link here.  You could also download the driver (for free) from that link as well.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.