Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 4502
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey, I recently signed up with the HPinstantink service. At the end it mentioned that i will receive an email for confirmation. I never got an email back....Please let me know if you had the same experience or if you have a solution. THANKS! I'm a little worried...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @LOUIG,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you're unable to log in to your HP Connected account and never got a confirmation. I would be happy to look into this with you and please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution' if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

Please send me a private message with your email address or account number. Also, please print a printer status report to provide the 14 digits serial number from your printer.  I will look into this for you. 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 🙂 

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi @LOUIG,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!

Have you checked the spam or junk folder of your email account? Sometimes the confirmation email is flagged as spam and does not display in your inbox.

Then go to Signing In to Your HP Instant Ink Account, which contains a link to the HP Instant Ink sign in page, and try to sign in. If you can sign in, then you are probably all set up to use HP Instant Ink. If you cannot sign in, note any messages or pop-ups and we'll see if we can't resolve the issue.

Let me know if that helps!

Cloud Queen
I am an HP employee. I work on behalf of HP.

Click the thumbs up + button if I have helped you.

Mark Accepted Solution if your problem is solved.
HP Recommended

Hey thanks for the reply!

I was able to login but still did not receive a confirmation email. Also, when i log in my HPinstantink account the banner/sign up ad still shows up....so I was wondering why it still shows up despite the fact that I have already signed up

HP Recommended

Hi @LOUIG,

I signed into my HP Instant Ink account and did not see any 'sign-up' banners or anything.  Sign in to your HP Instant Ink account (go to Signing In to Your HP Instant Ink Account if you need the link), scroll down the screen and click on Support, then follow the on-screen instructions for contacting HP Instant Ink support.

Let me know if that helps!

Cloud Queen

HP Recommended

Hello @LOUIG,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you're unable to log in to your HP Connected account and never got a confirmation. I would be happy to look into this with you and please remember to return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution' if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

Please send me a private message with your email address or account number. Also, please print a printer status report to provide the 14 digits serial number from your printer.  I will look into this for you. 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 🙂 

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Hi @LOUIG,

Did you contact @Drakster? Were you able to get your HP Instant Ink account set up?

Cloud Queen

HP Recommended

he hasnt replied for like two days. i already responded with the security information so he could change the email...

HP Recommended

Hi @LOUIG,

To contact HP Instant Ink support, sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, then scroll down to Support. From there, follow the on-screen instructions to contact support.

Hope that helps!

Cloud Queen

HP Recommended

It doesnt work unfortunately... Couldnt you just change the email....cos the problem was i accidentaly typed "[Personal Information Removed]" instead of "[Personal Information Removed]". I placed three o's accidentaly. Drakster asked for the security infos so he could change it, but he isnt replying..its been 2 days now.

HP Recommended

Hello @LOUIG

Please check your inbox messages. I had sent you a private message requesting more information and I haven't heard back from you, therefore, I can't resolve the issue for you yet. 

In addition, you posted both of your email accounts publicly on the forums. I will have them removed for security reasons.  

Please respond privately and I will fix your email address on your account. 🙂 

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.