04-23-2014 01:22 AM
I HAVE HP INKJET 1000 SERIES PRINTER WHICH USES 61 CATRIDGE AFTER REFILING THE BLACK, THE PRINTER CANOT AXCEPT IT AGAIN. IT GIVES ME A MESSAGE CATRIDGE FAILURE OR DAMAGE, SOMETIMES INCOMPACTBLE.
PLEASE HELP ME, HOW DO I RESET THE PRINTER TO ACEPT THE CATRIDGE?
05-14-2014 08:26 PM
It could had been a physical damage after refilling and warranty will be void. We encourage usage of genuine HP products to prevent damage to printhead and printer.
While I am an HP employee, I am not a expert on all our products. If I offer advice, I'm not speaking for HP on how to solve an issue, but I'll do my personal best to help you.Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution! See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)