12-31-2011 02:44 PM
My iPad won't print to the printer - error message says "insufficient data". But my MacPro prints the same doc't to the printer just fine. I'm using the eprintcenter system of emailing the doc to "email@example.com. How do I fix this? Many thanks.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)