05-21-2012 08:24 AM
An ink cartridge leaked. I cleaned up what ink I could and replaced the cartridge and am getting an error. "The Printhead installed is not intended for use in this printer, or is damaged." I replaced the ink cartridge again. I still have the same error and I can't clear the message. I've rebooted, reinstalled driver, and don't know what to do next. I'm using Windows 7 operating system.
05-25-2012 07:07 AM
I am having the same exact problem with all brand new cartridges, no ink leaks, spills nothing. Have you found a resolution? I'm ready to pull my hair out!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)