03-17-2014 01:30 PM
Please read this post then provide some details. What printer model? What operating system? Are the error messages on the printer or computer screen?
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
03-17-2014 06:45 PM
Equipment is HP Officejet 6500A Plus. Error message appears first on the printer display as "Ink System Has Failed. Unable to print, copy....." followed by Oxc19a0022. Eventually a message appears on my computer screen mentioning a printhead. Went to this site's suggested solution and cleaned the printhead and contacts on printer as instructed, powered down, unplugged, plugged in again......twice. Still the same message.
I am using the Windows operating system.
10-10-2014 01:41 PM
0xc19a0022 Ink System Failure. I have an HP Photosmart Premium C410 series connected to my iMac. First time this has shown up. I put new cartridges and nothing, the same message appears. Any suggestions?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)