12-23-2010 06:13 AM
Keep getting ink system failure and can't find an ink system failure thread specifically for my printer type. Frustrated since this is only a few weeks old and I really don't want to have to return this and set it all up again.
Any suggestions or members who have had this issue with this particular printer? Thanks much!
06-30-2011 09:19 AM
I have the same problem. Just been a week or so.... maybe have only printed maximum of 50 copies... the ink status does not show up on the display of the printer! Pissed of!!!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)