03-09-2010 05:00 PM
I am getting message: Ink system has failed. Unable to copy, receive faxes or print. Error message Oxc18a0301
I have turned power off, and followed directions of unplugging, removing ink, replacing ink, etc. as directed. I do not know if printer is damaged, and just needs to be replaced....
Suggestions, or answers....please!!!
12-19-2010 09:24 PM
Try # * 123 on Keypad. Then go to the screen for instructions.
That is the reset code for HP Photosmart printers.
If wireless you have to reenter code for printer to your network.
What I also did was clean inkjets.
Also check your ink cartridges to see if any are empty.
Make also that the Black cartridge is not clogged.
Note with an ink failure code you can use the clean feature in utility.
Also try the print Test page to see what may not be printing.
The HP instruction for ink failure remove cartridges, pull plug, disconnect the usb plug for the printer works some of the time.
Try the reset code above.
09-10-2013 07:31 AM
I understand that your printer is displaying an error message. I would take a look at the document below.
Let me know how it goes.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)