05-22-2012 12:36 PM
could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? Things like your printer model and your operating system help out a lot.
05-26-2012 09:17 AM
What printer are you using?
You check the solutions at this forum post about ink system failure error messages appearing on hp printers. it has helped a lot of users.
I hope it helps you out.
12-25-2012 02:13 PM
HP PSC 1610xi All-in-One have for years re-inked carts, but for some reason this one keeps saying any of several errors:
check black cart,
and it goes on and on.
This printer DID WORK JUST FINE, was revitalizing older cart and added ink to it, now all these problems.
Reading preposts, I have done the disconnect forceing a full reset, but this does nothing except cause a different error message to show.
What could be the problem?
Would heating with hair dryer help?
Cleaning cart --- is it that the cart has become contaminated with ink or hand touching?
Give us some help here,
you can reply direct bill neill at yahoo dot com remove spaces.
01-02-2013 11:19 AM
This article should help get you back on track. Give the steps a shot and let me know the results:
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)