03-25-2011 03:03 AM
My HP C4599 printer reports "Ink cartridge damaged or missing", rather annoying as both cartridges are fairly new, the more annoying as there is no indication as to which cartridge is damaged (they are most certainly not missing...). I have tried removing both cartridges and cleaned the electric contacts and the nozzle, but that didn't help.
So, how can I find out which cartridge to replace?
12-03-2012 11:30 AM
I had the same message; bought package 564XL, with 564 Cyan, magenta, yellow - when I replaced with the old cartridges got same message. Will now buy a new printer, because these cartridges fried my HP printer. I bought the pack at Staples, and they are made in China. When I return this pack to Staples will inform them what happened. I believe these cartridges damaged the cartridge connections in the printer.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)