03-21-2012 10:43 AM
My Photosmart C5180 is showing a message that the following ink cartridge needs to be replaced, but it no longer shows which one. Short of replacing all of them, I'm at a loss. Any thoughts on this?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)