10-31-2010 09:13 AM
I am using the HP 1050 ALL IN ONE J410 SERIES printer for the past 1 month... After a while the hp driver sofware is not showing my ink levels... it is showing nill always... any one could help on this
11-02-2010 04:37 AM
The following link provides assistance in checking ink levels on the HP 1050 printer Ink level check, although it sounds like you may have been through this procedure already.
Failing that re-installing the software and going back through the check ink level steps should hopefully resolve the problem for you.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)