10-17-2010 04:28 PM
After installing a new black ink cartridge in my C7280 on a Windows 7 computer, I receive the message, "Install new black ink cartridge if available' and I get this message every time I send a print job to the printer form Word, Excel and Firefox. I click OK and the job prints without a problem using black ink and as quickly as the printer as always printed. The printer recognizes the new cartridge and the HP Solution Center recognizes the new cartridge. How do I get rid of this popup box? Obviously I don't have a problem with the printer, but it is annoying to have to go through one extra step to print.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)