06-29-2010 06:35 PM
I have a new laptop with 64 bit Windows 7, and I want it to work wireless with my printer and desktop computer, which services my families other wireless laptops with XP.
Unfortunately I just tried to install the HP photosmart disk C4380 series to the new computer, but it does not support it, says it needs the required hardware. The disk says its for XP, Vista, and 2000. So it won't install.
Is there software that you can download so it can run properly on the new computer with Windows 7?
thanks for any help.
06-29-2010 06:42 PM
Here you go!
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)