05-08-2011 11:54 AM
can anyone help i am trying to setup my hp b110 printer(wireless) but when it comes to input the printer IP address on the pc (which is on the printer) the pc does not recognise it. i have turned the wireless on and off on the printer turned the printer on and off, but still no joy
05-08-2011 12:29 PM
Is this the actual IP address of the printer...or is it the PC's?
Download and run this utility: http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_pagetype=s-92
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)