09-15-2011 11:03 PM - edited 09-15-2011 11:04 PM
Unfortunately, you can only use HP 60 black and color and HP 60 XL black and color cartridges on this printer. If it's still not opened or not yet installed on the printer, you can return the ink back to the purchase point for replacement.
* If this post has helped you, the White Kudos star on the left is a great way to say thanks!
* Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so other users can benefit as well.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)