12-07-2010 07:25 AM
We just bought a used HP Designjet 1050C for our office and have an older computer with XP to run it but I'd like to connect my new notebook with Windows 7 also. I don't see a driver to download on the HP website for this. I did find some websites by Google search promising free downloads that they say will work but am not comfortable with downloading from an unknown website.
Please let me know if there is or soon will be a driver available.
12-07-2010 01:14 PM
This forum is focused on consumer level products. For the Designjet you may have better results posting in the HP Enterprise Designjet forum here, a search there should turn up the information you need.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)