02-19-2012 04:49 PM
Sure. If ou are running the Full Feature Software for your printer, you can set up a Printing Shortcut for the Black and White printing in Preferences.
It is my pleasure to assist.
Say “Thanks!” for the Help by clicking the Kudos Star to show your appreciation.
Fixed? Mark this Post “Accept as Solution” to help others find the answers.
Note: You can find “Accept as Solution” only on threads started by you.
Good Fortune! Year of the Dragon!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)