11-02-2010 10:02 AM
I have a new Toshiba laptop and an existing HP Deskjet F4280 all-in-one (no fax). The printer has been installed okay but print requests just sit in the queue. I have deleted several times, retried with same outcome. I uninstalled the printer and then re-installed, with same results. What next?
11-03-2010 08:32 AM
Hi - Try running the HP Print Diagnostic Utility (this link is for Win7, assuming that is the OS you have on your new laptop). It should help identify and resolve the problem.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)