12-19-2010 02:54 PM
My C5180 will print on plain paper, but when I use HP Advanced Photo Paper to print photographs, the transport mechanism will not pull the paper through far enough for the print head to print on the paper. The paper stays jammed in the back of the printer, while the print head soaks the inside of the printer with ink. After a minute or so, the printer jam is dectected, asking you to clear the jam from the rear door. Anyone have any ideas what I might be able to do to correct this?
Also, when it does print, it prints only half the photograph (photo is off center on the page).
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)