06-09-2013 02:36 PM
I have an HP 6500 Officejet, it's always been a good printer.
I Just changed my ink cartridges and now my printer won't print. It says it is printing, acts like it's printing and is spitting out blank paper.
I've reset the printer and re-booted my computer, same thing. I've re-iinstalled the drivers with all the updates and gone through the troubleshooting program. Nothing is working.
06-10-2013 01:37 PM
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
03-08-2014 01:17 PM
I have just replaced my ink cartridges and now my printer doesn't print black. I have also done the head cleaning process a couple of times. The colors work but the black is not.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)