02-10-2014 12:15 AM
I lost my HP Photosmart K510 installer cd and I can't find the driver from the support site. Printer was bought here in the Philippines. Trying to access HP Worldwide support page but I keep getting redirected to US page where the printer is not available.
02-12-2014 06:43 PM - edited 02-13-2014 12:20 PM
I will provide the HP website here, which allows you to download the full feature software. Please choose your correct operating system.
If you have any further questions, please let me know.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)