06-12-2009 02:52 AM
03-06-2012 02:53 PM
I have the same problem- I have lost count on the number of times I have cleaned the printhead contacts and like yourself the printer cannot make up its mind which printhead is the problem.
Did you get your problem sorted?
09-11-2013 01:58 AM
Have you also tried cleaning the contacts in the printer?
Figure 4: Cleaning contact points
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)