06-17-2011 02:52 PM
We have the Officejet Pro L7500 Series. After we had a paper jam, we followed all the steps of clearing it. We have cleaned the printer several times, and still it will not allow us to print. Instead, it still shows the paper jam error. What can we do to fix this?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)