03-24-2011 09:51 PM
I have a new Win7 Pro system with Office 2010. Most of my Word files are being run in Compatability Mode. I cannot get the printer to print a Custom Range like 4-5. I the job goes to the printer and is held there as "printing' but the printer itself does nothing. A minute later the job clear itself. Current Print does work. I have already unintsalled and reinstalled the Printer Driver from the CD. It is a local printer via USB. Thanks.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)