12-07-2011 01:07 PM
Each label appears slightly higher than it should. The print preview in Word appears fine. Printing confirmed not resized and papersize is correctly set to A4.
12-07-2011 02:34 PM
On further investigation I found out what it was although I still dont think its the correct behaviour.
The C4750 printer default preferences were set at the supplied settings namely Letter & not A4. On changing the printer default then reprinting they came out correctly.
This brings up 2 questions:
1. Why does changing the printer default preferences from Letter to A4 affect a print where I've overriden the preferences to be A4?
2. Why is it clearly resizing the print when I have explicity asked it not to be resized in the Word 2010 printing options.
I think this may be a driver problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)