08-21-2013 02:40 AM
My laptop insists that the printer is offline. Nothing I can do seems to persuade it that the printer is up and running. So I've lost wireless communication with the printer, for scanning and printing. Is this just a question of checking the right box to restore communication? Printer is an HP Officejet 6500A Plus, the laptop a Dell running Windows 7.
08-21-2013 06:13 AM
08-21-2013 01:29 PM
Can you use the EWS of the printer from your browser? If not, then there is a connection problem.
D Network setup
E Printer management tools
8 Solve a problem
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)