03-19-2014 05:43 AM
I have upgraded to a windows 7 and now my printer is not corresponding with certain program on pc. It will still print but the font is very large font. But if I print off any other program it does just fine. I have worked numerous hours to try to get this fixed. Can anyone help please.
03-21-2014 09:41 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I have read your post on printing large font on a particular program, and I would be happy to assist you!
To begin, what is the product and model number of the printer? Which program are you using to print from? Are you able to make a color copy from your printer (if it is an all-in-one model)?
In the mean time, please run the HP Print and Scan Doctor to see if this utility resolves your issue.
I look forward to your reply with the information I have requested, and thank you for visiting the HP Forums!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)